Generate greater online engagement
by keeping your brand front and center.

Retargeting & Remarketing for Home Care Agencies

What is retargeting?

Retargeting converts “window-shoppers” into clients. Generally 2% of visitors convert to a sale on the first visit to a website. Retargeting brings back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online.

How does retargeting work?

Home Care Marketing Pros places a special code in the footer of your website. This code creates a list of people that visit your site by placing anonymous retargeting “cookies” in their browser. This list allows us to display retargeting ads to your potential customers as they visit other sites. Since we can access the largest ad exchanges, we can retarget your customers just about anywhere they might go online.

“Web site visitors who are retargeted with display ads are 70 percent more likely to convert on your Web site.” –CMO by Adobe
Take Control of Your Online Presence

Put your website to work!

Ready to Get Started?