You’re probably already aware of online reviews. If you have a home care business, your online reviews are a form of social proof that customers (and caregivers) use to validate the trustworthiness of your business.
Online review management is reputation maintenance.
It’s a way for home care companies to ensure clients have an accurate assessment of their business.
Online review management ensures clients:
- Have access to positive and negative reviews from real customers
- Aren’t deceived by spammers, predators or vengeful customers
- Are able to gauge the overall sentiment surrounding your company
Online review management ensures caregivers:
- Have access to positive and negative reviews from real employees
- Aren’t deceived by dishonest or difficult employers
- Are able to gauge the overall sentiment regarding working for your agency.
Online review management is a way to ask for and receive customer feedback. It’s a way to ensure that the reviews you receive are accurate and your organization is treated fairly online.